Frequently Asked Questions
Failure to follow the posting procedures will result in the removal of the offending post or it being locked if deemed necessary by the moderation team.
A Suggestion on Questions!
(1) – Follow proper Reddiquette and the subreddit’s Posting Procedures. Keep it civil and do not make threats or use excessive foul language. Harassment and hate speech will not be tolerated. The moderation team reserves the right to remove content or restrict user posting privileges as necessary.
(2) – Low-effort & low-quality posts, recent reposts, chronically repetitive posts and posts not directly related to running are subject to removal at the moderation team’s discretion.
(3) – No spam. Self-promotion should be thoughtful, limited, and consistently well received by the community.
(4) – No advertising. Any user who wishes to giveaway an item or link users to a poll/survey must receive approval from the moderation team with adequate notice BEFORE making the post. Please do not submit threads solely for the purpose of collecting/raising funds for your event or to help you pay for your entry into an event.
(5) – Please do not post elite race results in the title of posts.
(6) – Obvious trolling will result in removal.
(7) – Displaying detailed personal information of anyone other than yourself is prohibited. Submission of content focused on ousting cheaters will be removed at the moderation team’s discretion.
(8) – We highly discourage any sort of “diagnose my injury” style posts. It is recommended that you consult a medical professional before discussing your medical situation in this subreddit. Injury related questions submitted by users must be knowledgeable and specific to show research and proper understanding was taken beforehand.
(9) – Do not submit photos, videos, or memes that add nothing to the discussion. Please keep all submission titles brief. Do not use excessive emoji characters in the titles of posts.
(10) – The ‘TMI Rule’ – Individual posts highlighting bodily functions such as bowel movements will be removed at discretion of the moderation team.
Visit all of our recurring threads. Daily, weekly, monthly, there are a lot to pick from. If you’re looking for a more specific place to ask a question, have a more in depth conversation or simply need to get something off your chest, then check out some of the most active recurring threads we have! There’s something for everyone.
One more thing, you probably see those fancy tags after some users names like ‘D1 Runner’ or ‘EMT’. If you’re an elite runner looking for recognition or have something of use for the community, click here to apply!.
Subreddit style from r/naut